www.cincomom.com, and also check out Atlanta Diaper Relief at www.atlantadiaperrelief.org.
MiKaela is also one talented little cookie who has created her very own YouTube channel entitled "The Riley Duncan JR." show ("Riley Duncan JR." is the name she chose for her character, and she creates her very own skits.....they are H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S, and really impressive, particularly since MiKaela began doing this at age 7. Check out her channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/therileyduncanjrshow?feature=results_main. And stay tuned because more shows are soon-to-come (including "Bag Lady ~ Olympics"....I'm anxiously awaiting that one!!) :)
I love this family, and I'm so grateful to have won these Medieval Tickets to enjoy with my own family!! Thank you CINCOMOM!! Check out our adventure:
Well, since Medieval Times in RIGHT NEXT to Bass Pro Shop, guess where we had to go first?
Forget the aquarium....just go to Bass Pro.....who knew???
Everyone (minus Claira who spent the day with Grandmommie & Paw-Paw.....she LOVES Paw-Paw) had to take a photo-op with the shark.....except Ella....it "scayerd" her. ;)
We spent a long time checking out the boats....we definitely see a boat in our future..... ;)
Finally, after spending over an hour at Bass Pro (which we could've spent all day...that place was awesome!), we headed over to Medieval Times!!!
Love this pic ~ it depicts Nora's and Ella's personalities to a T. ;)
When we entered, we were "crowned," and we were to cheer for the Blue Knight (he winded up losing to the Red & Yellow Knight......Nora was not very happy with that outcome). :)
Before the show, we hung out by the huge fire pit, and checked out some of the armor that was on sale for just $4,000.....sure. :)
During the show, we were served "Dragon Legs" (which were HUGE turkey legs), ribs, garlic bread, soup, drinks, and an apple turnover for dessert. Since it's the "Medieval Times," there is no silverware....everything has to be eaten with your HANDS (but they serve hot towels to help out). Though the food was so yummy, Nora didn't eat a bite.....she had gotten so sick the night before this over at "Uncle Bug's" and Lindsey's house. We are so thankful for such great friends who could honestly care less when our kid hurls all over their carpet and furniture. :( Love our pals.
And we were so relieved that Nora was feeling better enough to come. We're READY for the show to start:
Here's some pictures from the show. I was initially concerned that the jousting and what-not might scare the girls a bit, but they loved every minute of it!! They would yell "GET 'EM," and boo, and cheer, and laugh throughout the entire show. It was very groovy.
And of course, most venues make you strategically "exit through the gift shop," so we couldn't leave without getting the girls some swords. Even as I blog this, the girls are out in the back yard playing "knights" with their new swords. Ella is the yellow knight ("Yella for Ella"), and Nora is the green knight ("Green for Nora-Bean"). :)
Such a mahhhh-velous Medieval Time!! (Thanks again, CincoMom!!!) :)



























OMG! What a great and fantastic story! Mikaela and I just sat here and read it and laughed through the whole thing. Mikaela LOVES it!! I am SO glad you all had such a terrific time. The pictures are beautiful! Tell Ella and Nora we love their nicknames too! Thanks for the Cincomom shout out! :)
ReplyDelete