Saturday, September 29, 2012

Nora's 6th Birthday!! (Part 2~The Party) :)

Last Sunday, we had Nora's birthday PARTY, and it was such a perfect day!! We had it at our neighborhood park, and the weather and company could not have been more perfect. Enjoy some pictures from her celebration of turning SIX!! (I wish I could've gotten pictures of everyone and everything......such a great day):

Aunt Lea & Claira :)
 Josh & Mallory
 TJ & Claira....and Claira's thoughts of his shirt (especially since Miami beat Tech the night before in overtime. Lame.)

 "Uncle Bug" & Halle (isn't her hair amazing for a 6-month old?)

 ....and she is one of the happiest little babies I've ever seen. :)

 Mar & Audrey :)
Audrey spreadin' some love. :)

 Terrance ..... the coolest kid I know. :)
Lilah. LOVE THIS. :)
Sweet AB.

Addie (Marla's mini-me.) :)
Ella & Tyson (Nora & Terrance are super-pals....I see future repeating itself a bit). :)
Grandma & her two youngest "greats" - Matthew & Claira. :)

We initially just let the kids run-free for a bit. Lea did her best to man-handle the crowd:
(the "big kids" had to join in a time or two)
Uncle Matt playing putt-putt with the kiddos :)

Then it was time to eat....
.....and open presents. Nora was so excited with everything she got!!! :)
 (This beautiful monogrammed pillow is from Annabelle...I had to inspect it to make sure that her mommy didn't "accidentally" put a Bulldog on it. HA!! But we love it ~ it goes perfectly in Nora's ladybug room.)

Finally, it was time for cake (cupcakes, actually)...

 All in all, it was such a fun-filled day to celebrate 6 beautiful years. :)

Sweet day, sweet people, sweet memory.

Happy birthday, my love.








No comments:

Post a Comment