Thursday, December 5, 2013

Santa Daddy!!

This year, instead of going to see Santa, we had Santa come see US!! And I might add, he's the best-looking Santa I've ever seen!!
In fact, he's so handsome, I decided to give him a smooch. "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus." (Don't get too excited......It's only Josh). :)
We figured that Clairy might do better sitting in her Daddy's lap than sitting in the REAL Santa's lap this year!!
The girls opted to use this picture as their Santa photo this year, and write notes to Santa instead:
In case you need a reminder of any of our "Santa Shenanigans" of the past, here ya go.....
I'll leave you with a festive picture of us all. This picture is actually on our Christmas card this year. 

We love our Santa-Daddy!!

Happy Holidays from us to YOU!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment