Last weekend, Nora had her biggest dance recital to date!! Her class was invited to perform in the 2-hour-long evening performance, and our tiny dancer is the youngest in her class (hence, the youngest performer in the entire evening show). Still, she knows how to bust a move and hang with the big girls!! I actually took all of these pictures at dress rehearsal so I would be able to enjoy the actual performance, but the videos are from the recital. Enjoy our tiny dancer!!
Ready to rock, ready to roll!!
Ballet number: Tinkerbell
Tap number: Shake it Off (my favorite)
Jazz number: Mr. Postman
The Grand Exit :)
Ella used her own money to buy her sis some flowers. Oh, my heart (makes me tear up as I even type it)! Sweetest sisters ever.
Nora's fanbase:
taking selfies :)
The girls:
All the Nezlets:
We'll always be her greatest fans :)
God gives each of us different talents and strengths. God gave Nora the gift of music. She can literally sing and dance allllll day long, and do so with grace and beauty. Albert Einstein once said that "Dancers are the athletes of God." I pray that Nora always utilizes her talents to chase her dreams, slay those dreams, and always be an athlete of God.I tell you what, I am FAR from perfect, but when I look at each of my daughters, I know I have done something perfectly right. I'm so very proud of you, Nora.
Cheers to our tiny dancer!!




No comments:
Post a Comment