This past Tuesday, we participated in our very first "Cow Appreciation Day." Apparently, if you dress up like a cow on these days, Chick-Fil-A gives you FREE FOOD!!! Luckily, Josh has been on "staycation" this week (which has been glorious), AND....I just so happened to find a 20-year-old cow costume that I wore for Halloween when I was in middle school. So, we definitely were not going to pass up some free food!!
Since the girls didn't have a costume, we just made some black dots and stuck them to some black and white clothes. It worked!!
This old costume is actually a 2-person outfit, but it fit Daddy just fine!!
The bull and his calves:
Moo-Moo Buckeroo!!
Of course, Daddy strategically places his hand on my utter while snapping this picture. He's utterly ridiculous :)
Waiting in line with the billions of other cows!!
We ran into the Story's and Coker's!! (I tried to get a picture with all of them, but it was kinda a mad-house. Like mad cow disease!! I assure you that all our friends looked super cute, though!!)
The line went very quickly, and we were able to sit and watch the other cows while we ate:
And the best part was, it was totally FREE!! So very worth it, and so much fun!!
Cheers to FREE FOOD!!
MOO!

No comments:
Post a Comment