Anyhoo, we start training our kids to love Tech right from birth. Here's Nora's first Tech attire (and Lilah at 10 months old).
2006
Grandmommie and Paw-Paw were smitten with their first two little "jackets...."
2007
We didn't get to attend a game this year, but Nora learned how to cheer on her team. TOUCHDOWN!!
2008
We got to attend our first Tech game as a family this year, but for the life of me, and cannot find those pictures, and it's driving me FLIPPIN' BANANAS!!! I distinctly remember it because Nora and Lilah looked so cute in their little outfits, and I was pregnant with Ella (Josh and I had worn matching jerseys and his fit wayyyy better than mine). Sigh. When I find those pictures, I will celebrate!!
2009
We didn't attend a family game during this time because Ella was so little during the football seasons, but I did come across this little gem....Uncle Matt is so special......in many ways.... :)
2010
We still didn't attend a game with our newest CHUNKY MONKEY (Ella) this year, but we always represented from home. I love looking at old pictures of Ella.....she was the juiciest, happiest little baby!! :)
2011
Ella got to attend her first game!!!!!
2012
Our last Tech excursion as a family of 4! This is my favorite set of "Tech pictures." :)
2013
Finally, we reach this year!! Most of these are taken with my phone (you'll see why in a moment). Last weekend, we had a lazy-football weekend at home with all the grandparents...it was glorious!!
The girls sported their Tech attire.....gold boots included..... :/
.....and Buzz on the butt.....
.....and of course, I have a sweet little Tech bow, but Claira hates it and tears it out as soon as I put it in (note bow in the floor)....
We celebrated a Tech WIN with a Nesbitt boat ride!!!
So, this weekend, we headed down to attend Claira's first game!! I didn't bring my camera, because there was a chance of rain (turns out, it monsooned!!! Camera would've been water-logged!!)
Since fall is officially in the air, we HAD to stop by Cracker Barrel for breakfast. Grandpa's Breakfast Special hit the spot!!!!
At first, the rain held out (isn't Ella so cute?!?! You may also notice that this dress has been worn in most previous years.....now, it's more of a shirt.) :)
Claira sported her jersey with her Daddy's old football number....
But, here comes the rain!!!
Clairy thought her poncho was pretty neato!!
Nora is old enough to actually watch the game and cheer!! Ella just wants to know "where Buzz is."
We had to leave at half-time because the bottom fell out!! We all looked like we had jumped in a pool, and my makeup was stunning!! The girls were FREEZING by the time we got them to the car!!
We came home and drank hot chocolate and finished watching the game from our couch. Another Tech win!! :)Cheers to many football memories, and many more to come!!
Go Jackets!!!















































No comments:
Post a Comment