Sunday, September 29, 2013

Nora's 7th Birthday!!

Wait!! What??? We have a SEVEN-year-old?!?! I truly can't believe that she can be that old (or that WE are old enough to have a seven-year-old)!! Nora decided that she wanted to have a bowling party this year (actually, she wanted to have movie-party since Wizard of Oz was re-released in IMAX, but that was the cool price of $300!!!) Sooooooo, we went for option 2: BOWLING!! It was such a swell time with her little friends, and it was hysterical watching these little munchkins attempt to knock the pins down!! :)

Here's the invite we sent out to all her little pals:

We arrived a few minutes early, and Nora was READY!! She couldn't wait to see her little pals!!
 When all the kiddies came, they were ready to PLAY!! Nora and Terrance kicked off the party with a mad game of air hockey!! :)
 .....and the bowling began!!! :)
 Tyson had the right idea...just THROW the ball and wish it well!! That's how I bowl also!! :)
 Checking out the scoreboard..... 
 Sweet cousins. :)
 Beautiful BFFs. :)
 The grandmothers were on "baby duty." :) What would we do without them??
 Yes, we had to get an employee to come and get a ball that had completely STOPPED in the lane. I guess that's what happens when kids "7 and under" are trying to roll a 20-lb ball. :)
 Ella had to "warm up" to the whole idea of bowling (as she does most things), but she eventually got her groove...
 .....and then she LOVED it!! HIGH FIVE!!
 Because of precious Tyson Bowen, this image will be a memory that I will NEVER forget. The Bowen boys are one-of-a-kind, and Tyson might just be the funniest kid on the planet. He made a statement here (that I'll keep to myself for now) that just about brought me to my knees with laughter. LOVE HIM!!
 Last bowl of the game!!
 Meanwhile, some of the adults had to get in on the action, too!! (TJ won.....he cheated.)
 (amazing!)
Finally, it was time for pizza and cake (cupcakes, actually)!!
 Happy Birthday, Beautiful Girl!!!!!
 Nora was so grateful for all of her gifts!! She got lots of money, many arts and crafts, and Barbies....all of the favorite things in the world!!
 We ended the party with a group-hug for Terrance...
So grateful for all of these precious kids that are a part of Nora's life. They are all blessings!!

Nora ~ Every year, you get more beautiful, more FUN, more amazing. I am so proud of you, every little part of you!! You will always, ALWAYS, be my baby. 

Happy 7th Birthday, Bean-Head!!

I could never express how much I love you!!








No comments:

Post a Comment