Before any fair festivities, I made Nora pick out her new outfit first which turned out beautifully (she picked out high-heeled sandals.....she's been really wanting some "high heels." Miss Priss!). And I also had to purchase a new cell phone before doing anything else......my sad, little redonkulous iPhone 3 had seen it's last days. So, enjoy these pictures from my new phone!!
Of course, Nora had to be the first one to test-out the new cell phone camera with a lovely self-portrait:
After eating, purchasing the new phone, and finding Nora's new recital-outfit, the girls had an absolute HISSY to go out to the fair. So, off we went....
We can NEVER bypass these things - Nora and Ella always demand a photo-op!! Even with the sun blinding them, apparently...

We also attempted to win a goldfish with no luck!! Daddy posted this video on Facebook with the caption "Ella's killer aim," and Uncle Scott responded "I've seen a better arm on a snake." :) :) We'll work on that!!

We also attempted to win a goldfish with no luck!! Daddy posted this video on Facebook with the caption "Ella's killer aim," and Uncle Scott responded "I've seen a better arm on a snake." :) :) We'll work on that!!
We rode some swell rides.....but the Dizzy Dragon didn't mix very well with Daddy's mall-Chinese. :)
After the fair, Daddy took Clairy-Berry home so I could have some "girl time" with my big girls. We had our first-ever mani-pedi together!!!
Ella talked her poor "nail-man's" head off!! But he loved her!! They each chose hot pink polish and topped them off with white flower-designs on their thumbs and big toes! :)
We ended the night with our all-time-favorite.....BLIZZARDS!!!!!!!!!
We ended the night with our all-time-favorite.....BLIZZARDS!!!!!!!!!
So thankful for this precious time with my girls. I foresee this "girl-time" being unbelievably fun in the years to come, especially with THREE DAUGHTERS!!
Cheers to mall-Chinese, painted nails, blizzards, "arms like a snake," and goofy self-portraits....
.....and speaking of goofy self-portraits, I am the world's BEST at photo-bombing pictures with ridiculous (and sometimes hideous) faces. So, I'll leave you with the sweet and considerate words of my husband that he utters to me AT LEAST once a month:
"Drew, you are so beautiful to me, but you make some of the butt-ugliest faces I've ever seen." ~Joshua D. Nesbitt
:)
Cheers to mall-Chinese, painted nails, blizzards, "arms like a snake," and goofy self-portraits....
.....and speaking of goofy self-portraits, I am the world's BEST at photo-bombing pictures with ridiculous (and sometimes hideous) faces. So, I'll leave you with the sweet and considerate words of my husband that he utters to me AT LEAST once a month:
"Drew, you are so beautiful to me, but you make some of the butt-ugliest faces I've ever seen." ~Joshua D. Nesbitt
:)








No comments:
Post a Comment