Lea was only 3 years old at the time and dressed up in her princess dress so that she could look fancy, too!!! But, she's definitely not a little girl anymore........
Check out their excitement of attending her first prom!!! We started with the flowers....
....and a few smootches.....
....and I made them pose all "Smooth Criminal"....... :)
...and despite the HORRID weather (rain NON-STOP), we got some lovely pictures of the beautiful couple and their friends....
Of course, their true colors kept coming out during pictures....I call this one "Britney Spears (right before she went crazy and shaved her head) and her boyfriend, Shrek!"
They went to prom with a really fun bunch. Here's a shot of just the girls....
....and just the studs.....
....and the whole gang!!
And even though they were all "lookin'-nice" and whatnot, they are really a bunch of goobers (but REALLY GOOD KIDS!!)
Despite the monsoon, they were finally OFF in their super-cool limo (equipped with neon-changing-color lights on the inside AND outside!)
They had a super-fun time!!
I was so happy to be a part of such a big day for my "little" sis. It brought back great memories while making NEW memories!! (Excuse the wet-mushrat look....I had been deemed the photographer, and of course, it was the wettest day of the year!):
In the family department, my cup runneth over.
Cheers to Prom, Pictures, and Pretty People!!!






















You girls are gorgeous!
ReplyDelete