Thursday, May 30, 2013

Nora's Kindergarten Field Day!

Nora had her kindergarten Field Day last Thursday, and the weather was PERFECT!!! Of course, I couldn't be with her throughout the whole thing because I had to stay with my own third-grade babies, but Nora didn't miss me a bit!!! She was too busy having fun with her friends, getting wet, and playing games. Since I was only there for a bit, I am very grateful to my "homie," Mrs. Turpin, for sharing most of these sweet pictures with me. Check out a few pictures of her special day:

Nora and one of her best buddies, Annabelle (Mrs. Turpin's daughter)!
 Crab Walk!!!
 All the little ladies.....
 Senora Edwards and her AMAZING bunch of kiddos!! 
 Being goofy!!
 Sprinkling her with love (or something like that???)
They ended the day with popsicles (and a change of clothes!!)

I'm not just saying this because it's Nora's class, but I have NEVER seen a kindergarten class like her's. They are all so impressive.....so mature, so FUN, so respectful, and of course, so bilingual!!!! I am so grateful to Senora Edwards and Mrs. Ooten (along with the countless other OUTSTANDING teacher-friends) who made my baby's first year at Beulah so memorable and special. :)

Hooray for Field Day!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment