Once again, "big brother," Scoutie, had to jump in a few shots...
I truly LOVE this little family.....everything about them!! Sage and Alana have gone through a tremendous, and oftentimes difficult, "journey" to have this little precious girl. I admire them so, and their "story" serves as a reminder to me of how blessed I truly am to have effortlessly had 3 beautiful and healthy girls of my own. Parenthood is a precious PRECIOUS gift that many people (including myself) frequently take for granted.
We don't always understand God's timing, but His timing is always PERFECT!! Many blessings and LOVE to my pals who are so deserving of this perfect little love-bug!!!
After visiting Adelee, Josh and I headed over to my friend, Tracy's, (aka Mrs. Moore's) house to celebrate my sweet and beautiful amiga VIVECA on her upcoming wedding!! Viveca (aka Senorita Hutchinson) is Nora's Spanish teacher....Nora will have get used to calling her "Senora Edwards" in January.
We generally hung at the outside fire-pit and watched sports at Tracy's "shack." But we had to keep coming in to grub on the yummy spread of FOOD.
Beulah BEES know how to do it right :)
Two of my "main squeezes" ....and our hubs off sharing pictures on their phones.....they're kinda like women.... :)
So thankful to get to celebrate Viveca and Perry.....especially at Tracy's "dump" (I'm kidding of course....Josh might move in over there if I'd let him. She's the hostess with the most-est!!)
The next day, we were off to celebrate McKayla's 6th birthday at her groovy Pirate Party!! (Of course, we had to go as Tech Pirates.....:)
Cannot BELIEVE this baby is standing up!!!
Lyla B. flirting with Josh...
Lovin' on Leo....
Joanne.....the Scarf Whisperer....Two of my "main squeezes" ....and our hubs off sharing pictures on their phones.....they're kinda like women.... :)
So thankful to get to celebrate Viveca and Perry.....especially at Tracy's "dump" (I'm kidding of course....Josh might move in over there if I'd let him. She's the hostess with the most-est!!)
The next day, we were off to celebrate McKayla's 6th birthday at her groovy Pirate Party!! (Of course, we had to go as Tech Pirates.....:)
Lea and I never miss a CHANCE to DANCE....especially the "Cha-Cha Slide" :)
Josh loves his mother-in-law :)
Let's see how many P-words I can use:
A Pirate Princess came to the party. Pirate Princess let the little pirates play with a parachute at the party. Plus, the Pirate Princess painted pictures on the little pirates' faces. Pirate Princess also performed a phenomenal magic show!
Photo-Op!!
Love these little pirates (with cake all over their faces)...
They remind me of Melissa and I back in the day....
But we're still super-pals (and still super-CUTE) :)
After the Pirate Party, we headed over to Uncle Bug's and Lindsey's to watch some football, eat all of their food (as usual), and enjoy good times with old friends.
Our kids stick out like sore-thumbs with their GT gear on. :)Cannot BELIEVE this baby is standing up!!!
Lyla B. flirting with Josh...
Josh and I always try to find something to celebrate, and that was very easy to do this weekend!! Babies, blessings, birthdays, weddings, friends, family, football......LIFE!!!! :)
Party on, Garth. :)


































No comments:
Post a Comment