But evidently, Mama didn't get that memo....
She was just happy wearing her large Minnie Mouse sweatshirt, apparently. :) I swear, she would play in a fire all night long if we'd let her. She has said before that she wished that a "fire-builder" was an actual occupation.
We put hotdogs on sticks, and "cooked" up some chili-slaw-dogs. :)
I don't know why Josh purposely burns his dogs to a crisp. Every single time. Yuk.
After grubbing some chili-slaw-dogs, Lea felt the need to ......just dance. So, we turned up the radio, and she went at it....
She gave Josh an "up-close" encounter of her mad skills. :)
She also taught Nora some smooth moves....(Please NOTE goober's face in the background....)
Finally, Josh just could NOT HANDLE IT any longer. He had to get up and take part in the dance party. He and Lea re-enacted "The Proposal" :)
FROM THE WINDOWWWW........TO DA WALLLLLLL.......
These two are just BAD together. Really. :)
In the meantime, the girls roamed around in their tutu's and short pants (they opted to dress themselves as opposed to wearing Falcons gear....what do ya do??)
Matthew & Ciara stopped by, so they played with them for a bit.....
(no words, just awesomeness)
They ended the night with some "jumpoline" (loaded with a bajillion leaves).
Clairy-Berry pretty much just slept through the whole thing (What's new??) :)
Can't have a fire without some S'Mores!! Perfect way to end a goofy night with some of my favorite goofy people.
After voting the next day, we laid on the couch ALL.DAY.LONG and watched 80's movies (these included "Honey, I Shrunk the Kids" and "Beetlejuice"). Since it was FREEZING and raining, it was a perfect day to lay around, watch cheesey movies, and keep up with the presidential polls (despite the fact that Josh and I would rather eat a box of hair than discuss politics, we were quite pleased with the outcome of the day). :)
With Thanksgiving NEXT WEEK (wait.....wha???), I've been reflecting a lot on what I'm thankful for (which I always tend to do this time of year). While I am ever-so-grateful for MUCH, I am mostly thankful for....
......my FUN FAMILY. :)




















Looks like you have SUCH a fun family! Love it!!
ReplyDelete