Saturday, November 17, 2012

Nora goes HUNTING!!!

 Josh is an avid deer-hunter, and is generally referred to as the "Deer Slayer" (except for this year.....all he's been killing is TIME). :) Nora recently asked if she could "go hunting with Daddy." Grandmommie went out and got Nora her own camo, and she went on her first hunting experience with Daddy last Sunday. :)

They started their "hunt" up in the tree-stand...

Then, they got down on the ground because Nora wanted to "go in the woods."

She knew she had to be very quiet so the deer would come (yes, that's a tattoo). :)




They stayed until dark, and then Nora heard a squirrel nearby and got a little freaked out. When she got home, she said, "I LOVED it. I'll go back when I'm 11!!" :)

I didn't realize until they got home that Nora had rocked her pink leopard-print boots the entire time. :)





She must've gotten over the "squirrel-scare" because she's asking daily when she can go back. :)

Daddy's new huntin'-buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment