A few weeks back, Nora, Ella, and I headed over to Six Flags!! We had free tickets from a reading program at school, and we couldn't pass up a free trip!! In all honesty, Six Flags is not one of my favorites, and I was ONLY taking them because I would hate for free tickets to go to waste. But turns out, we had a BLAST! We stayed from 9:00am-8:30pm. We enjoyed every minute!!
First ride = LOG RIDE
The next ride was the Monster Plantation which we rode twice in a row (they LOVED it).
First rollercoaster!!
The air boats
We enjoyed the kiddie park for a while....
I wish I could've zoomed in on Nora's face here. She HATES heights. I thought she might vom.
Taking a break and cooling off with a magic show at the Crystal Pistol:
Sky Buckets!
In all honesty again, I was REALLY dreading the waterpark part of Six Flags. But I learned to never knock it until you try it!! It was hands-down our FAVORITE part of the day, and we stayed there for hours!!
Finally, we got dried off and headed back to the main part to ride some more rides. Like the bumper cars....
The carousel
I think the carousel was my favorite....I had never been more excited to sit down in my whole life!! :)
Sadly, my phone died while we were on the carousel, so I couldn't take anymore pictures. But, with the exception of the gigantic roller coasters, we literally rode everything in the park, including Splash Waterfalls. The girls talked about that one for days!!
So, since we loved the waterpark so very much, we decided to try out our little local "Midtown Waterpark" in Carrollton. We brought Clairy along this time:
So, since we loved the waterpark so very much, we decided to try out our little local "Midtown Waterpark" in Carrollton. We brought Clairy along this time:
E-Bobby showed Claira how to do the frog slide....
....and that was all she wrote. Claira rode that frog for hours!!
Meanwhile, the big girls rode the other slides:
So much fun at Midtown!! We've been back a few times (with Daddy and our church group), and we hope to go a few more times this summer:
I'll leave with with Claira's attempt at a selfie stick:
Cheers to rollercoasters and water slides!!!































Very well.
ReplyDelete-------------------------------------
Buy FIFA Coins
,
Cheap FIFA Coins
.
Dear swtor player.
ReplyDeleteThere is a good news that we will offer the cheapest prices and best service for you concerning Swtor Credits and Swtor CDKEY.
Please Click at http://www.swtorfast.com/.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Swtor Credits US