Thursday, May 21, 2015

Thomas the Train!!

Two weeks ago, the Nesbitt family headed to Chattanooga to visit one of Matthew's and Claira's favorite things - Thomas the Train!! Before leaving, we attempted a photo-op with the grandfolks. Out of a bajillion+ takes, this is the ONLY one that all 5 kids are remotely smiling:
This one reflects their true colors a bit more....Nora and Lilah being divas, Ella being her smart little "howdy-doody" self, Claira pondering what she can get into and/or destroy, and Matthew's ready to attack something with his hammer :)
The kids were soooooo excited to see Thomas pull in right when we arrived!!
We had to check out all the sights before boarding the train:
Paw bought the littles a train hat. Of course, Claira refused to wear her's:
Daddy liked the hat, though!! Too bad it was about 8 sizes too small.
Picnic time!!
Getting ready to board the train!!
ALL ABOARD!!
Here comes the conductor to punch our tickets!!!
One last peak before we get off:
When we exited, we were greeted with bubbles galore!!! We have GOT to get a bubble machine!!
Bye, Thomas!!! Until next time....
Heading off to our next Chattanooga adventure!! Stay tuned!!!

Some of the best advice I learned came from a train - "I think I can. I think I can." :)

Cheers to trains and bubbles!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment