It is officially my FAVORITE time of the year!! And GEEZ, did it sneak up on me!!! I mean, it was just summer, wasn't it? Anyhow, I won't complain. I love getting into the hustle and bustle and getting into the spirit of the season. Last week, we put up my old faithful tree. Only 2 measly strands of lights work on it this year, and we have to hold many of the branches up with wire, but I don't care. I love her. As always, Mama and sis came over to help set up the giant pity. :)
Tree Decoration 2014
My favorite elf....Mama is the only one petite enough to attempt to reach the top. The rest of us just throw crap up to the top and hope it sticks :)
Lea helps out where she can..... :)
Henry got all festive and spread some extra love :)
But, poor boy is terrified of our fire.....big baby. He's going to have to get over that.
There is just nothing better than staying in your PJs all day and being merry :)
All that decorating wears the babies out :)
While the kiddos rested with Grandmama, me, Josh, and Lea snuck out to watch "Dumb and Dumber To." It was quite fantastic. Of course, it could never top the original (which is my favorite movie of all time), but it is definitely worth seeing!! "So, you're telling me there's a chance....." :)
Celebrating Grandmama
My lovely mama turned 55 on Monday, and she's the hottest 55-year-old I know!! We treated to her to a dinner and Red Lobster (side note, Claira wouldn't TOUCH her Olaf shirt for Halloween, but now it's her favorite thing ever. Fickle child. Oh well. At least it's a snowman so she can wear it throughout winter). :)
My favorite ladies in the whole wide world!!
My sweet E-Bobby. I was so happy that she actually ate her dinner. She was recovering from the Strand A flu virus that had made her so sick for a week. It's such a helpless feeling when your kids are sick :(
"Yook at my Olaf." She likes warm hugs :)
Happy Birthday, Ray Charles!!!....I mean, Mama. :)
The Rudolph Show!!
The following day, we traveled to the Center of Puppetry Arts to watch the Rudolf show. I've always wanted to see it, and it was amazing!!!! Weren't my babies just beautiful for the show?? :)
Sweet little gifts at the gift shop. Clareece is the girls' favorite :)
Checking out the puppet museum:
Lea was a little petrified of some of the freaky puppets :)
Having their own puppet show :)
We were EXTRA excited to see the puppets from Labyrinth!! :) (another favorite movie ever).
Peter Pan!!
Miss Piggie!!
Twinsies?!?!
So excited to see the show. Leave it to us to get there an hour EARLY :)
Of course, you can't take pictures during the show, but it was soooooo very good!! I highly recommend it!!
After the show, we had the yummiest lunch ever at Cracker Barrel (we were HANGRY!!) and went home to make our very own Rudolf puppets from the puppet workshop :) Such a great time!!
Mall Madness!!
Last night, we headed over to the mall to get into some fun festivities. We don't do Black Fridays or big crowds, so that will probably be the LAST TIME we go to the mall until 2015!! The girls were very excited to see Santa!!
Elfie Selfie :)
Nora decided it was time to get her ears pierced!! She has been asking to do it for a while now, and she definitely earned it with all of her accomplishments at school. So proud of my big girl. :)
Meanwhile, the other two browsed the good deals :)
WA LA!!!!!!!!
Nothing screams the holidays like a Johnny Rockets patty-melt that gave us heartburn all night :)
But, the milkshakes were on point (can you tell Nora was proud of her ears?!?!)
After doing a little shopping, we had to take a ride on the train :)
The best part was that the girls had the longest ride ever since we were the only ones in line!! They started asking to get off, but we just left them on there. Sometimes, being a parent is really funny :)
Josh and I were hysterical by this point. "KEEP GOING!!!!"
Sweet Lord. Trying to leave the mall is like trying to escort a bunch of turtles. These children can never pass-up a chance to ride the little carts.....even when they don't work!! :)
I will leave you with another TREMENDOUS Santa photo!! It's pure perfection!!
Another awesome picture to add to my mantle and go down in history!!
'Tis the season!! Love to all.


No comments:
Post a Comment