Well, time just keeps on tickin' away. When I stop and really focus on the stages and seasons in our lives, I truly cannot fathom that we now have a SECOND-GRADER and a KINDERGARTNER!! It has passed by in the blink of an eye. Still, I am so blessed to have my Ella join our Beulah Bee family this year. While Pre-K was such a difficult change for her last year, she is LOVING kindergarten, and can't get there fast enough every morning.
Here we are 2 weeks ago at Open House: THREE BEULAH BEES!!
Can you see Ella's excitement?!?!
As always, Daddy got to bring them to their first day of school. :)
I let them choose their own bookbags and "first-day-outfits." Though they separately got to pick out whatever they wanted, those great minds think alike :)
While I had to stay in my classroom to greet my new 3rd grade babies....
Daddy escorted them to their classrooms. :)
Ella got a little nervous before going into her classroom and shed a few tears. BUT, those are the LAST tears she shed!!
My schedule permits me to have lunch with Ella this year, so I was so excited to see her enter the cafeteria for the very first time :)
Mrs. Moore helped them "find their way" to their lunch table.
When I asked her how her first day was going in this picture, she said, "It's the best day of my life!!" My heart was very full (and relieved)!!!
Guess who else I get to have lunch with?? :)
These goons. Love them so much. It's definitely another round of the "teacher kids" this year.
THEY.ARE.EVERYWHERE!!! :)
Nora's homeroom/English teacher is Mrs. Munoz, the most precious person on the face of the planet, and Nora loves her SOOOOOO much!! She also adores Sra. Lewis, but I couldn't hunt her down to steal a picture.
And of course, I don't need to say anything about this lady. Sra. Edwards (our Teacher of the Year this year) is beyond amazing. Amazing teacher, amazing friend, amazing person. Ella loves her and Sra. Allen to pieces!!
So grateful to Sra. Edwards, and ALL of our Spanish teachers, for teaching our bilingual babies. I am forever amazed.....as a matter of fact, Ella and Nora had a Spanish conversation at the dinner table last night. I imagine as they get older, it might be a problem that Josh and I won't understand what they're saying :)
Needless to say, Ella was BEAT. Her first day of school ended with an instant NAP on the ride home :)
We were greeted with many kisses by Henry who had to adjust to us being gone all day (doesn't he sit so weird??)
Cheers to the HIVE!!



No comments:
Post a Comment