Well, now that school has been in session for about 4 weeks, I realized that I never stopped to acknowledge the fact that my baby sis graduated from high school. I'm not quite sure how that happened since these pictures were taken just last week (or so it seems)......
Flash forward FIFTEEN years later (wait, WHAT?!?!) and here my baby sister is walking down the aisle as a highschooler for the very last time.
Of course, since Lea is a bonified genius like her sister, she actually got to walk the stage numerous times, once for graduating with a perfect 4.0 GPA :)
On the BIG SCREEN!!!
Getting an award before diploma time :)
Of course, Claira was just the best little participant ever.....not. Praise the Lord there were a bajillion people in that UWG stadium so no one could pinpoint exactly what child it was losing her ever-living-mind. :)
Up on the big-screen again!! In the words of Mary-Katherine Gallagher, she's a "SUPERSTAHHHHHHH!"
Officially a graduate!!
And isn't she lovely???
It's a wrap!!!
It was such a blessing to see my sister graduate along with so many of her friends that she has been close to all of her life. I was especially excited to see her walk with her best buddy, Chris. He's kinda my favorite. :)
Of course, the class of 2014 is special to me for many other reasons. I taught many of these kids during my first year of teaching over 10 years ago. Here I am with one of my all-time favorites, Cameron. He was my "little" third-grader during my very first year of teaching....he's not so little anymore, but his heart and his brain are just a big as his physique!!
I'm so very proud of my sis. She's now in college studying to be a radiologist. She is so ambitious and stunning....on the inside and out. I'm glad she got all my good genes!!! (I kid, I kid.....sorta.) :)
Love you, seester!! The sky is the limit for you. And if you ever need help with ANYTHING (including your anatomy class), know I'm always right by you in every journey or opportunity that comes your way.
Cheers to little sisters, and to all the COUGARS c/o 2014!!




No comments:
Post a Comment