He is a Chihuahua/Bulldog mix. And just for the record, he was absolutely terrified in this first picture, and everyone kept saying that he looked just like "Dobby" from Harry Potter....
But I don't care. He's absolutely the best puppy. EVER. He is so good-natured and friendly. His only downfall is that the LOVESSSSS to chew Barbies (we've already had to purchase SIX replacement Barbies since his arrival). You can see Nora's and Ella's frustration about him chewing a Barbie....but of course, Claira thinks is absolutely HIARIOUS. :)
Daddy's first time meeting Henry :) Instant partners.
Henry is really good about locating old pacifiers that have been lost for months (or even years). So far, he has located 3....I'm sure he has millions more to find!!
Daddy is very happy to finally have another man in the house. :)
He is just the best little snuggler ever....makes our hearts happy!!
As if our bed wasn't packed before.....
He just fits right in....especially with that precious little face. :)
I'm not just saying it because I love him so much, but he is TRULY the best puppy I've ever seen. He is so very laid-back and loving.
Yet, in this house-full of estrogen, he will never stand a chance of being a real man....
Lea also recently got a new puppy, a Black-and-Tan Coonhound named Duke. So, Henry now has a little cousin to play with. (btw, Henry also attempts to "play" with El Gato -the idiot cat- on a daily basis, but Gato kicks his butt everyday. Poor guy.)
While Henry has gotten much better with his leash....
....he never really got accustomed to the crate. However, my naked child willingly got accustomed to it.
Now, the crate just serves as an extra chair for Gato and the naked child. I pick my battles.
So, there you have it. We have a new family member that I vowed I would NEVER get!!! But, I don't regret it for one second. He makes us all happy.....except for Gato. Pets really are family.
Cheers to the newest Nesbitt!




















No comments:
Post a Comment