I have a bajillion blog posts to do, but I had to jump-ahead a bit to post our recent 10-Year-Wedding-Vow Renewal......with ELVIS!! Josh and I celebrated our 10-year anniversary last Thursday by heading to Vegas (which deserves a blog post of it's own), but I wanted to go ahead and share this experience......we had such an amazing time!! Here we were a decade ago (06-05-04) sharing a toast on our actual wedding day......
And here we are a decade later getting ready to walk down the aisle again with ELVIS!!! (Just FYI, I'm wearing my original veil as my "something old", and blue garter that my mama gave me as my "something blue," my sis's earrings and shoes as my "something borrowed," and my tacky Vegas dress was my "something new.")
Let the vows begin!!!!
We cracked up the entire time!! Elvis was phenomenal!!!
Of course, the ceremony consisted of many dances and poses.....Elvis style!! (Also, isn't Josh's shirt fantastic?? Another gift from my mama).
The photographer asked us to give an "Elvis lip." I'm the only one who listened, apparently. Don't care. I flippin' NAILED IT!!!
Little smooch for Elvis....
And finally, Elvis moved out of the way, so the groom could kiss his bride!!
Hot dog!! We made it 10 years!!!!
"Thank you, thank you very much!!!"
One thing's for sure, we're still CrAzY after all these years.....for each other.....and just, ya know, in general. :)
And of course, this whole thing was totally legit....
So thankful for this amazing man of mine, and all of the fun memories that can never be forgotten!!
As I think back on this past decade, I can recall so much...the beautiful, the bad, and the ugly. While there have been tears and heartache, there has been much more laughter and sheer JOY.I love you, Josh. Through it all, you have never sent me to "Heartbreak Hotel." And you definitely have me "All Shook Up".....always have, always will!!! (I am so hilarious.)
Cheers!! Here's to 10x10 more years of marital bliss!!!


















No comments:
Post a Comment