Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Pre-K Perfection :)

The past few weeks of Ella's Pre-K have been FILLED with parties, field trips, and celebrations!! Josh and I are very grateful that we get to share theses experiences with her. It's so bittersweet.....seems like yesterday that we were bringing our little chunky newborn home from the hospital......
.....and now, she is graduating Pre-K!!! Oh my heart. Time just passes in the blink of an eye.

Field Trip to the Center of Puppetry Arts
Two weeks ago, Daddy attended Ella's last Pre-K fieldtrip with her. They watched the Charlotte's Web puppet show!! One of our favorite stories.....
Heading downtown!!
Ella in her "Blue Bears" t-shirt that they always wear on fieldtrips :)
Lunch time!!
Such a fun trip with Daddy :)

Spring Party
Daddy also got to attend Ella's Easter-themed Spring Party a few weeks ago:
We love Mrs. Blair and Mrs. Camp!!

End of the Year Celebration/Graduation
This Thursday, I went with Ella and her class to the Carnival Zone to celebrate the little graduates!! So much fun for the kids and parents!!
Still wearing those "Blue Bears" shirts!! :)
They jumped and played for HOURS....I wish I had half of that energy!!

Time to eat and celebrate!!!
Before leaving, the little ones sang us several songs.
While all of the songs were precious, their "goodbye song" brought tears to many of the parents' eyes...including MINE, of course!!
Words can never express how proud I am of this precious girl. She is my little bookworm, my helper, my special little one. There are truly just no words.....

Another bittersweet milestone. I can't wait for her to be at Beulah with me next year.

So proud of you, E-Bobs!! All that you are, and all that you will become. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment