Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Lea's Senior Prom!!

Last weekend, Lea had her SENIOR PROM!!! My oh my, where does the time go?!?! It seems like only yesterday that the hubs and I were attending our proms (flashback 15 years ago to the 1999 prom):
Lea was only 3 years old when the picture above was taken. Now she's all grown, driving, working, and GRADUATING in 3 weeks). :/ But wasn't she absolutely STUNNING?!?! Zach wasn't too bad, either!! :) Such a good-lookin' couple. 
Last year to this year!!! Neato!!!
Such a beautiful "little" sis I have!!!
Crazy kids....
Corsages and boutonnieres...
Zach's face...
Idiot savants....
No, really.....savants....
And they're OFF!!! They said they had a wonderful time eating, dancing, and "bonfiring" afterwards. While Lea suffers from severe white-girl syndrome when it comes to dancing, I've seen Zach's dance moves, and they are pretty impressive, particularly his "mule-kick." :)
Cheers to proms of past and present!!

And cheers to my sweet sissy, the SENIOR!!!

Love you, Liesel the Diesel. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment