Thursday, April 3, 2014

Ella's 5th Birthday!!!

It is truly so hard to believe that my precious "middle" is already FIVE years old!! Ella (or E-Bobby-T, E-Bobs, Bobby, just a few of her many names) is truly the most special thing I have ever seen. Her number one priority in life is to "help out." For example, out of the blue last night when I finally got to sit down for a minute, she asked, "Can I rub your feet, Mommy?" That's just Ella, ALWAYS. I thank
God constantly for letting me be her mother. 

We celebrated her birthday Sunday at the Pine Mountain Gold Museum. We got there a few minutes early to set up and take a few pictures:
 Claira LOVES Barney. It's really an obsession right now... :) 
 Best pals (and they are beginning to look so much alike....) 
 The most precious blessings in the whole wide world: 
 Daddy fired up the grill....
 .....while Ella waited patiently for her guests.
 She was so excited to see her little friends and family:
 After eating and having a quick dance party on the stage.... 
 .....it was time for cupcakes!!! 
I think Clairy really enjoyed her cupcake!!
 I think Uncle Matt really enjoyed his, too!! :) 
 Then, it was GIFT TIME!!! 
 Love this picture.....Lilah read all of the cards to Ella. So sweet.
Ella was so thrilled with all of her presents!! 
 Daddy was also stoked about all the "Frozen" gifts she received!!
 Next, we began the tour of the museum.... 
 I caught Claira jumping in mid-air after getting excited over this "dog," and Matthew had just referred to it as a "cow." Unfortunately, it's a HORSE.....
 "Let me in!! What can I break?""
 We, then, took a groovy train ride.....
 .... and it was time to mine for gem!! Since Ella was the birthday girl, she also got to mine for GOLD. Too bad she only found one little flake. But still so much fun. :) 
 Lea helped Claira with her mining (ignore Claira's rooster-do....she won't keep a bow in her hair to save her life). 
 Lea thought that mining was GREAT.....can't you tell??? :)
 My birthday girl with all her TREASURES!!! :)
(Ella's invitation for her little friends)

It was such a beautiful day for our beautiful girl!! Even though Ella caught some birthday STREP THROAT the next day, she had a blast!! 

So extremely proud of our girl who has made these last 5 years sweet-as-pie!!

Love you, baby!! To "Jee-Jus" and back!!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment