Easter is always one of my favorite times of the year: celebrating Jesus, dyeing eggs, my sweet E-Bobby's birthday, and the beginning of a long-awaited SPRING!! We kicked of Easter with a little performance from Claira and her sweet kindergarten class (she played a stellar role of a bunny):
Matthew played a doggie:
Per my luck, my phone died right before the big show, but I'm thankful that Paw-Paw got the whole play on video. Here's a few snippets from her cute little debut:
After the show, she got to egg-hunt with her class, and they did some writing about the Easter Bunny. I know that bunny is so proud of her handwriting!!
Ready to dye some eggs!!! Nothing like the smell of boiled eggs and vinegar to fumigate the house!!
I can't believe my sweet Ella turned 9 this year!! Her last year in the single digits, which is just bonkers!! Instead of a big party, she simply wanted to spend the night with Grandmommie & Paw-Paw, and have an Easter-egg hunt with the family. So, that's just what we did!!
Ready, set, HUNT!!
The biggest child had to participate for a moment...
Egg-Loot!!
Matthew is always my favorite one to photograph!! Hilarious!!
Check out that flamingo bucket!!
Back home to open gifts from Mama & Daddy:
She got a fairy garden that she's been requesting for months!! I really need to post an updated picture: she planted flowers in her little garden all by herself, and those plants are doing better than any that we have planted this year. :)
My sweet Ella, I will never be able to tell you how much I love you, and how PROUD I am of you. You are brilliant and beautiful and witty, and your dimples still make my heart melt. Happy 9th Birthday, my girl!!
Cheers to egg-hunts, fairy gardens, and my Ella-Bear!! And Jesus, of course!! ;)
Such beautiful girls !!!
ReplyDelete