Friday, January 12, 2018

Feeling all Festive (Thanksgiving Break '17)!!

Have I ever mentioned that I just love Christmas?? I usually bust out my Kenny & Dolly Christmas CD on November 1st, and at the very least, put out a decoration or two. So by Thanksgiving, we are generally in full Christmas mode, and this year was no different!! We kicked off Thanksgiving Break with some "homemade" gingerbread houses ...... made out of graham crackers...HA!!
Our "masterpieces" :/
(they tasted a lot better than they looked) 
We also finished decorating the outside of the house....you know how Daddy feels about inflatables!! 
He loves them sooooo much (sarcasm) that we added another inflatable to the mix this year. I mean, Santa needs a Rudolf. Duh.
Our house has been changing a bit these last few months. We've added on a breezeway, garage, and a complete "little house" for Grandmama!! It is now 99.9% complete (blog to come soon)!
We also enjoyed about a thousand fires during the holiday season....it's been cold around these parts!!
Despite the cold, we ventured out to Six Flags to enjoy the lights and shows!!
Clairy in the "snow"
Sweet sissies:

Daddy's child:
Fun on the Mine Train!! NO WAIT!!
Rollercoasters with Grandmama - she still got it!!
L-O-V-I-N-G the Christmas show!!!
Enjoying the 3D Superheroes!!
Such a fun time with the fam!!
Sadly, I didn't take many pictures on Thanksgiving (I accidentally left my camera at home), but I did snap my annual "Paw carving the turkey!!"
And, I snapped one of these two turkeys:
Gearing up for Tech vs. Georgia!!
Not a good outcome (AT ALL), but we will continue to love them through the SUCK.
Finally, we *attempted* to take some Christmas pictures to send out for a Christmas card. While we got a few decent shots..... 
 The majority turned out like this.... #truelife

Such a great, relaxing Thanksgiving Break with my favorite turkeys!!

Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment