Lordy, Lordy, Matt is FORTY!! We celebrated my favorite bro-in-law in many ways by reaching the big 4-0!! We basically acted like a bunch of kids for about a week (none of us ever really grew up anyway). We kicked off the "old fart" party by having an adult-day at Six Flags:
In line for the DareDevil - I literally thought Josh was going to lose it:
The Super-Man (I came dressed for it). We all said a bunch of dirty words on this ride.
We also had dinner at Medieval Times. We rooted hard for the Gold Knight (but he died). :(
Of course, Anna received a flower from the knight. I was super jealous!! #thatscrap #whereismyflower ;)
Finally, thanks to Aunt Kathy and Uncle Rick, we got to attend a Braves game at the new SunTrust Stadium!! IT.IS.AWESOME!!
But of course, no birthday is complete without a party at Grandmommie's and Paw's!!
Happy Birthday, Matt!! We love you!!
Cheers to growing older, but staying forever young!!















No comments:
Post a Comment