Sunday, May 15, 2016

Atlantic Station!!

A few weeks ago, I won some free movie tickets to watch Ratchet & Clank at the Atlantic Station cinemas, so we decided to make a day of it!! It was such a nice theater!!
 Reclining rocking chairs!! Yes, please!! 
The movie was swell. The girls loved it!!
After the movie, we walked up to check out the Bodies exhibit: 
I'm not sure if we were supposed to take pictures on the inside of the exhibit, but we accidentally took some anyway.
Nora was grossed out the entire time.
I guess I didn't realize how "revealing" the bodies would be. Just genitalia EVERYWHERE!! Claira was running around playing a game called "Find All the Wieners." #truestory
Selfie.
In the gift shop, Daddy found a big ear like Pee-Wee. What?!? WHAT?!?!
On the way out of Atlantic Station, we had an impromptu visit over to Georgia Tech for their Spring game:
 Yeah. There was noboby there. Nobody. But we still supported our team!! 
 Selfie with Ramblin' Wreck.
FLASHBACK - Tech had a really sucky season last fall, but we're Jackets through and through!!
Once we left Atlanta, we headed over to celebrate Uncle Matt's birthday. He got strep throat for his birthday - best gift ever!! But still fun times all around. Here's Uncle Matt and Daddy a few years back:
Happy birthday, bro!!!

Cheers to free movies, weiner hunts, and strep birthdays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment