Monday, April 11, 2016

Bob's 7th Birthday!!

How can it be?? My Ella is SEVEN!!! She has given us seven years of WONDERFUL!! She has always had a precious heart and a beautiful mind, and she never fails to impress or amaze us a little more with every passing year.

To celebrate our big birthday girl, we took some of her friends to a movie after school. But of course, we had to begin with a pizza picnic :)
Opening presents from her sweet friends:
Movie Madness!!!
Ready to see Zootopia in 3D!! We took up the whole row!!!
Ice cream after the show!!! Blizzards all around!!
She requested a mood ring AND a mood bracelet from mommy and daddy.
A few days later, Grandmommie picked Ella up from school to have a little one-on-one time with the birthday girl. They had a Mexican lunch....
....then headed over to Local Color to have some artsy fun!! Ella's favorite thing ever!!

On her ACTUAL birthday, I surprised her during lunch....
....and we passed out ice-cream sandwiches to all of her classmates!!
After school, she got to go to a cooking class with many of her friends and big sis!! They learned how to make cookies from scratch!! Next week, they're making pizza, cookie cake, and chicken!! Get to work, kids!! :)
After a week of celebrations with family and friends (though, she is still requesting a big birthday dinner with her Paw-Paw and cousins at the Golden Corral....HA!!), we came home to an ice cream cake with just us. Yes, her cake says, "Happy Birthday Bobby!" :)
Make a wish!!!

Ella ~ I can never tell you how much I love you, how proud I am of you, how your soul is the most beautiful thing on the planet. Keep on shining, baby. "I love you more than more."

Cheers to you, Bob!!

No comments:

Post a Comment