Last Saturday, we decided to look somewhat presentable to take some Christmas photos. Out of a bajillion pictures, surely we can use ONE for a Christmas photo, right?!?! Any parent with young kids knows that is a very difficult feat. We winded up getting a few good ones (thanks to my little sis for being my hairdresser, makeup artist, and photographer for the day!!)
I had to get Grandmama and Lea in on a few pictures:
#girlpower
Photobomb #1
Photobomb #2
I'll leave you with me and Goofy Claus....
....and our goofy 3 (who are filled with love and joy):
Thanksgiving is tomorrow, and I read something this morning that is too good not to share:
What I Am Thankful For
Early wake-ups = Children to love
Messy house = Safe place to live
Never-ending laundry = Clothes to wear
Dishes to wash = Food to eat
Crumbs under the table = Family meals
Grocery shopping = Money to provide for us
Endless questions from kids = Little brains are growing
Toilets to clean = Indoor plumbing
Lots of noise = People in my life
Sore and tired = I am alive
Cheers. :)













No comments:
Post a Comment