This summer, all 3 girls attended gymnastics on Tuesday mornings. Nora and Ella got to be in class together, and Claira and I did a "Mommy and Me" class. Such a fun way to spend our Tuesdays!!
I love to watch my girls bend and twirl!! :)
Sometimes you gotta bend so you don't break:
The bars:
The beams:
The little firecracker:
Bodybuilder:
Getting her stamp from Ms. Ivy:
My "pretty in pink" gymnasts:
Everyday after class, we'd head over to grandmama's pool and jump in with our leotards on!! Good times!!
And sometimes, we'd jump in with our cowgirl boots, too!! #pickyourbattles
Nora LOVED gymnastics, but has decided to go back to her biggest passion this season: Dance. She's adding hip-hop to her schedule this year which is 3 hours of dance lessons!! Yikes!! But, she loves every minute of it. Ella has decided to stick with gymnastics. She's very good and FAST!! While we tried to get Clairy to stick with gymnastics, she just wasn't ready to do class without her mommy yet. So, she let us know real quick, "I QUIT!!!" I don't blame her, really. We'll hang onto our "baby" one more year until we send her off to Pre-K next August. *sigh*
Cheers to summer gymnastics!!





No comments:
Post a Comment