We've had many celebrations that have caused us to JUMP recently!! Last weekend, we celebrated Terrance's 9th birthday at Jump-N-Rock, which was our first visit to an indoor trampoline park. It was soooooo much fun!! So much fun that the adults want to go back......by ourselves!!
I should be in the Olympics, really.
Jumpin' in the pit!!
Bobby is always nearby to help her sis. So sweet!!
The most intense game of dodgeball I've ever seen!!
Nora's strategy was to hide in the back until everyone else was out. Then, she made her move!!
Time for cake and presents!!
Such a precious and special group of kids (and a big goober in the background)!
Happy Birthday, T!!!
A few months back, we had another reason to JUMP for Halle's 3rd birthday at the West Georgia Gymnastics Center:
More fun in the pit!!!
Sweet girls...
Ring around the roses....
.....we all fall down!!
Weeeeeeeeeee!!!
The biggest kid around:
Time for cake and presents!!
I'll leave you with the goobers.....they like to play, too!!
Cheers to fun times and memories that make us JUMP for joy!! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment