For Valentine's Day this year, we are heading down to DisneyWorld, the most magical place on Earth!! We asked the girls to create a "bucket list" for 2014 on New Year's Day, and Disney was at the top of the list! So Saturday, we traveled over to Perimeter Mall to buy our tickets for our vacation......we are all sooooo excited!!! We've been to Disney twice, and have been itching to go back.
Our first trip to Disney took place in September of 2009 (Nora was 2, and Ella was 5 months). The park was decorated for Halloween!!
September 2009
Look at our nugget.....so bald and beautiful!!
Daddy was chosen to participate in a "Daddy Gameshow!" It made my trip!! :)
Love the park statues!!
Daddy with the real Herbie!!! :)
Disney is definitely not a RELAXING trip....you gotta rest whenever you can. :)
Dino World!!
Safari!!!
The main MOUSE!!!
Some of our other favs.....
(we had to take frequent pool breaks....still HOT in Orlando is September!)
Darth Vader.....Josh was a bit too excited....
Fun after Hollywood Studios!!
This picture was taken right after Nora slapped a poor Asian lady IN.THE.FACE for touching her hair repeatedly in the bathroom. While I was mortified, I can't say that I blame my kid. Look how mad she was.....hilarious!!
Having so much fun is tiring.....Daddy and I wished we had our own stroller, too!!!
July 2010
The following year, I had to attend a conference for my doctorate program, and as luck would have it, the conference was held at DisneyWorld!! We brought Grandmama and Lea along this time. Great times!!!
"A" for Andrea, "L" for Lea
(or "A" for Awesome, "L" for Loo-sahhhh.....either way works) :)
Heading to DownTown Disney!!
Character lunch with Little Einsteins and Handy Manny!!
My sweet, juicy girl....she still loves her "poppies." :)
Lea and Josh with "Jenny"....the original boat from Forrest Gump. :)
Fun times at Epcot!!
We were going a little fast on the teacups......
NEMO!!
Eating in "Mexico"......YUMMMMMMMMM.......
I'm so thankful for these special memories with my most favorite people (minus Clairy.....who hadn't arrived yet). :)
NOW!!!!!!
Now, we are ready to head back!!!! We decided to take the girls to Perimeter Mall this weekend and go ahead and buy our tickets to "surprise" them. Of course, we spotted a Cheesecake Factory, so that had to happen FIRST. :)
We had to wait for about 30 minutes to be seated....so Ella did what any big sis would do.....steal the stroller to relax. :)
I told Josh to pose like a stud, and this is what he gave me.....we'll work on that!!
CHEESECAKE!!!!
When we were seated, Clairy grabbed a lemon. That went well.
Nora decided to show Claira "how to do it." Epic fail.
Finally, we made it over to the Disney Store (which is AWESOME, by the way) to buy our tickets!! We also bought some shirts for our trip. I don't know who's more excited....the adults or the kids!!!
I'll leave you with this little gem. Each time we visit Disney, I plan to get a shot like this. Clearly, Josh thinks "he's a god." He kinda is. :)
The most magical place on Earth!! :)


































































No comments:
Post a Comment