We have officially reached another milestone.....we have a bike-rider!!! Nora has always loved to ride her bike, but last month, we bought her a new bike WITHOUT training wheels. Here's Daddy teaching her on her first day of riding her new bike:
The bike WITH training wheels went to E-Bobby-T:
Claira is always a good sport while watching the "bike practice." She even claps for her big sisters. :)
About 2 weeks ago, Nora officially got the hang of it. Of course, I had left my camera at home like a big goober, but I thankfully had my phone!!! Here's Daddy doing a "victory dance" for our big girl:
I really hate that I didn't have my camera.....it was such a GORGEOUS day by the lake:
But the good thing about having my phone was that I got to videotape her awesome skills. Have a look at our big biker (and her goofy Daddy):
What can I say?? So very proud of my tough girl!!
So proud of our beautiful biker!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment