I was so excited and thankful that I got to attend Ella's first fieldtrip with her! We got to go to the pumpkin patch with her pre-K class. Although it was a drizzly day, we had a BLAST!! Since it was so rainy, I opted to take pictures with my phone instead of lug my massive camera around in the rain. Enjoy our special time together:
All the little kiddos had to wear their "Blue Bears" t-shirts so they wouldn't get lost:
Big girl boarding the bus:
Once we arrived, we got to ride on the hayride:
We went on a nature hike with the "Native American Princess:"
We got to do a craft project:
It's a scarecrow!!!
We also got to mine for gems (Ella really enjoyed that....can you tell??)
We played on the playground with our friends....
We also got to "stuff" a real scarecrow!
The class got to bring the scarecrow back to school with them. They had a vote, and named the scarecrow "ELLA!" My Ella was super-excited about that!!
We also got to dig for fossils. Ella found a bear print:
Finally, we rode over to the pumpkin patch on a tractor....this was Ella's favorite part:
After feeding the animals (that STUNK to high heavens....shooo!)...
.....and taking one more hike back to the picnic tables.....
....we ate a yummy sack lunch, and headed back home to warm up from the drizzly (but awesome) day!!
I am so very happy I got to spend this day with my special girl. On days when the other kids just want to play and run around, Ella will often opt to just come snuggle up with me or her Daddy. She's a precious soul, and I beyond blessed to be her mama.
So glad to make this memory with my "E-Booby-T".....
.....my precious lil' pumpkin. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment