Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Chattanooga Corn Maze!!

Chattanooga - Part 3

Right after visiting Rock City (see last post), we traveled down the mountain to visit the Chattanooga Corn Maze. It had a very festive-"Fall-y" entrance!!
 Love the "See Rock City" barn!!
 Nora attempted to fix a scarecrow's head....
 Josh pointing to Rock City. "We were just there!!"
 My kinda place.....
 The girls had a lot of fun in the pumpkin patch playground:
 We also played a little cornhole....Josh actually ringed it right here!! (He could probably never do that again!) 
 The girls also had fun on the obstacle course....
 The gift shop had some groovy stuff.... 
 ....like SCORPION SUCKERS!!!
 The petting farm was the favorite of the day....
 The girls enjoyed the bunnies the best!! 
 ....they enjoyed ALL of the animals!! 
 Twinsies!!!
 My kinda pig....
 The animals were so very sweet....that was highlight of the day!! 
 Next up was the hayride!!
 We had tickets to walk through the corn maze, but after the hayride gave us a "preview" of how big it was, we reconsidered. I would probably still be lost in there somewhere.....
 The hayride was Clairy's favorite!! 
 I wish I had a picture of her face....she was smiling ear to ear!! :)
So, while the corn maze was beautiful to look at......
....I have accepted the fact that this is about all the "corn maze" I can handle!!

Cheers to Fall Fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment