Friday, June 7, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

Ok, so I'm a little behind on posting about Mother's Day, but being the end of the school year and all of the celebrations and festivities that go along with that, it just got put back a bit. So, I'll do a quick recap of this special day!!

First off, we went to church with Matt and Anna to watch Baby Matthew's Dedication. Since I was taking pictures for Anna, I was unable to get any for myself.....but trust me, Matthew was such a little stud, and we were very happy that we got to witness such a sweet day!! We did, however, get a few shots of Grandmommie at the church:

 I think "Paw" is practicing his "sexy-swoon-look" here: :)
 Sweet baby loves her Grandmommie....but she was all Paw-Paw's after that. I even tried to take her from him a few times, and she shook her head NO!!! :(
 After church, the entire Nesbitt/Blevins clan had lunch at Carrabba's......couldn't get any pictures of that either....I was too busy stuffing my face with Italian-goodness. And afterwards, we headed over to see the world's GREATEST mom!!!! :)
 We enjoyed the day by the pool together....such a nice and relaxing time!! 
 Though Ella is becoming a little fish this year, she likes to wear her life-jacket bathing suit so that she can swim into the deep-end freely "like Nora." :)
 While Clairy just sat and watched for while.....
....she finally couldn't take it anymore and "begged" to get in!!! So, we threw her in!! Clothes and diaper included!!
 The look on her face says it all!!! 
 .....then, we patty-caked....
 ....and watched Slaten perform his insane cannon-balls. He literally removes half of the water every time!!
 I'm so thankful for such a tremendous mother who is also my best friend. Can't tell you where I'd be without her by my side everyday!!
Like a big dummy, I failed to get pictures of myself and my girls on Mother's Day. That morning, I awoke to a huge bag of "goodies" that they picked out for me all by themselves!! They included glow-sticks, fake flowers, a ceramic rabbit, hair gel, and sweet SWEET cards that they had each written me. I treasure all my "goodies" dearly.

And, of course, I treasure my babies dearly.

Everyday is Mother's Day with these sweet blessings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment