Before I get to the kindergarten graduation (which will be the next post.....it deserves one all on its own!!), I just want to recap a few videos, especially of my sweet baby learning, reading, and interacting in SPANISH which continues to blow my mind. (side note~~Senora Edwards made all of us a DVD filled with HUNDREDS of pictures and music....I wish I could post all of those pictures, but this blog post would literally be a mile long. How awesome is she for doing that?!?!)
Here's one more that's near to my heart. Our music teacher, Mrs. Escobar, brought Nora's class into my classroom around Easter to perform for my kids. That's one of the greatest perks of being a teacher-mommy....I get to watch my baby learn and grow on a daily basis. Such a blessing!!
I cannot stress enough how wonderful this year has been....how wonderful the teachers are.....how wonderful the KIDS are.....how wonderful our school is!! I love that Nora and I (and eventually all my kiddos) are part of this great "BEE-HIVE!!"
Off to kindergarten graduation we go!!!
Stay tuned.....

No comments:
Post a Comment