Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Uncommon Easter :/

So, basically, the Easter Bunny brought us a couple of viruses and infections (thanks, rodent). The girls (particularly Nora and Claira) were so sick that we did not leave the house on Easter Sunday.

We still got up at the crack of dawn to rush and see what the Easter Bunny brought, aside from the GERMS!! (and yes, Nora and Claira are in their underoos because they had like a 400-degree fever when they woke up). :/
Daddy had to "scout-out" the candy.....as usual.... ;)
And while we had planned to go to church and spend the day with our family like we do every Easter, instead, we did a whole lot of this (note the pink cheeks and drool).....
....and this......
 .....and this.....
....and this....
....and this.....
 Whenever Nora was awake, she had her nose in her "Dick and Jane" book....her favorite book of all time. :)
 In between naps, they also got to paint their piggy banks that Ella received for her birthday.....one for each girl. Aren't they just lovely???

Though the girls were sick (which I can't stand....I'd take it from them in a heartbeat if I could), I really enjoyed our "snuggly" Easter Sunday. Plus, Grandmommie and PawPaw brought us some "Grandma Grub" for dinner, so that's definitely a plus. We reminded the girls of the REASON for Easter, and that's what counts. So even though we didn't get to do our egg hunts or lovely pink dresses, Jesus still loves us!! :) :)

Happy (uncommon) Easter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment