Thursday, August 2, 2012

Wiggling all night long!!!

This week, we took the "big girls" to see the Wiggles, one of their FAVORITES!! It was downtown at the Fox Theater, and it was a blast!! Lea came, too - she watched the Wiggles when she was little (and I think she secretly still does!!) :) Check out our fun time:

Before going to the show, we ate at "Escorpion" - cool little Mexican restaurant. :)

Our crew (minus Claira. She spent some time with Grandmama since she wasn't quite ready for the Wiggles). ;)

Eating at the scorpion... ;)

When we got there, our tickets wouldn't scan. I kinda freaked out. We went to the box office only to find we'd been upgraded to the 8th row!! Swell seats. :) 

Look who we ran into!! McKayla and Nora are cousins, and were in the same Pre-K class. We will miss her in kindergarten.  

Waiting for the show to start.... 

The Fox is so beautiful.... 

HERE THEY COME!! "Toot, toot, chugga, chugga, big red car!!"

Anthony (my favorite Wiggle....I know. I'm lame.) doing the robot. :)

Here's Captain Feathersword. We also saw Dorothy the Dinosaur, Wags the Dog, and Henry the Octopus. I honestly don't know who was more excited, the kids or us!!! ;)


 That's Jeff right next to Nora. Murray also got right next to Josh. I yelled for Josh to "touch him," but he didn't think that was a good idea. ;)
***side note - please look at Lea's face (far left corner).....she's mesmerized!!! :) :) :)

We had such a fabulous time. We are so glad that we got to attend this show since the Wiggles are retiring this year after close to 25 years of performing together. Quite awesome. 

Fruit salad....yummy, yummy. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment