Friday, April 6, 2018

Winter Wrap-Up!!

Now that Spring is in full force (we're on Spring Break this week, actually!! Loving time off and catching up on life!!), I guess I need to do a quick recap of some Winter Fun that we had recently. 

New Year's 2018
First off, we had an amazing New Year's!! It was spent at our house playing 5 straight hours of Catch-Phrase with Brett and Lea. We were so into it that we didn't take any pictures, but the memories of "beef sandwich," "equator," "inappropriate property," and "2+2/4 by 4" will be burned in our brains forever.  We laughed so hard, we hurt!! Also, me and Brett WON, by the way....
(post-game photobomb)
 Bobby stayed up with us until midnight, and she immediately shouted, "I made it!!" Then, fell out 45 seconds later. Bless her sweet little heart.
 The next morning (New Year's Day), we had our annual dinner at Grandmommie's and Paw's. Nora and Lilah tried collards for the first time.....they about gagged. Oh, what we will do for some future wealth!!

Brunch with the Best Bunch
Anna and I also met up with some of our LIFELONG friends in January. So great to have special bonds with people that never fade - we always seem to pick up where we left off!!

World of Coke with Maw & Paw
We also took Grandmommie and Paw to the World of Coke!! A little slice of heaven for Grandmommie!! #coke-aholic
Selfie with the folks during the movie....
photobomb
The "secret formula"......
Just a 4-D goober....nothing to see here.
Trying all the different flavors from around the world. Some will straight up make you GAG!!

Helen with the BAE :)
Also, Daddy and I rented a "tiny cabin" in Helen to spend a weekend together. At our first stop at "Betty Jean's" store, we found an antique Nesbitt's sign. That's a whole 'lotta sweet fate. :)
We soooo enjoyed our beverages and fireplace (and our binge-watching of Stranger Things).
We also enjoyed our coffee and sunrises in the hot tub!!
Of course, the second I try to "self-time" a pic of us together, I fall in hot tub. #grace

We also ventured over to Anna Ruby Falls to hike and find some waterfalls....
....a DOUBLE waterfall, to be exact!!
Loved our time together - he makes life a lot of fun!!

And there you have it!! Cheers to winter bliss, but bring on Mr. Spring!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment