Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Ella's 8th Birthday!!!

I know I always state that "I can't believe how fast time is flying." But y'all, I really CAN'T believe that my Ella is 8 years old!!! CAN'T.BELIEVE!!! I still see that sweet little, squishy baby when I look at her:
This year, she wanted to have a slumber party with 4 of her closest friends. Our first ever slumber party at our house!!! We kicked off the party with a trip to the neighborhood park:
Next up: Ice cream at "The Scoop!"
(note the photobomber.......always)
After ice cream, a little evening boat ride:
They waved to EVERYONE. Such sweet, social girls!
Time to settle in and watch "Moana." :)
Time for presents!!!
Singing Happy Birthday with some breakfast bagels!!
We also celebrated with the fam for dinner at Lin's Garden (Ella's pick) :)
Present time.....again!
Nora was a bit jealous of some of the presents. HA!!!
So goofy :)
Reading our fortunes and adding the infamous two words on the ending of every one. HILARIOUS!! #inbed
We love our Bobby. That's for sure!!

Every year, you make this world a little bit brighter and softer, my sweet E. You are very, very special. Happy birthday, my love!!

Cheers to 8 whole years!!




No comments:

Post a Comment