Sunday, March 20, 2016

Spring has Sprung!!

Spring has finally SPRUNG and we have been sooooooo ready for it!! Of course, the weather has been perfect lately, but since today is the first official day of spring, it's only going up to like 50 degrees or something. Oh well, we've enjoyed some time outside with the perfect weather before the pollen takes over the state. Good ol' Georgia!!

Party at the Parks
I think we've been to every playground within a 30-mile radius!! Here's a new one that we found. I don't even know the name of it:
They had a "wobbly beam" that Josh bet money that I couldn't cross. I showed him who's boss.
The spinning monkey bars were sooooo much fun!!
Daddy playing "hide and seek" with the girls. It may look like he's counting, but he's actually hiding. It's kinda scary that they had a hard time finding him. 
Clairy and Daddy

I Scream for Ice-Cream
A new ice cream shop has opened right outside our neighborhood!! We are so excited....we'll probably keep that place in business!!
Ice cream faces:



Fishing with the Jordan Family
One of our favorite Spring places is our marina:
So happy to have our friends come along and fish with us:
Geez....
He thinks he's a lake god...
"Uncle Bug"
Here's what Claira usually does after being on the boat for about half an hour:
Poor Rhett and Gub fished all day without a single bite:
The only one who caught anything was Daddy:
Fish #2 (it had smacked him in the face just as Nora took this picture)

Fish #3

Halle preferred the minnows :)

Somebody finally got back up to join the party:
Good times with good friends:
Stopping off at the island to let the kids run and play (and let Jason fight with a goose - HA!)
You see him up there messing with that goose? Who do you think won?
That goose was ready to bite all of our faces right off:
Halle and Claira breaking free:
Back on the boat:
Such a fun day with our kiddos:

A Little B-Ball
Playing a little family-basketball game:
Claira just prefers to "scoot" through our games:
Nora is actually very good at basketball. She says that Coach Hubbard has taught her some "mad skills." We need to get her on a team in the near future:
We pulled her away from her scooter just long enough....
...just to make a basket.
Yes, I got in on the game, too. Don't doubt my secret talents:

Josh zoomed in on my tongue hanging out, which is how I play all sports. Plus, I had my retainer in, which adds to the sexiness. I'll should be on the cover of Sports Illustrated.
I'll leave you with this picture just to show how quickly Claira can lose her mind. These pictures were taken within 30 seconds of each other. She can go from salty to sweet (or vice versa) in no time:
Cheers to the beginning of a new season!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment